Fascinated by theatre? Want to be involved but not sure how?
Here’s your chance!
Chester Little Theatre is looking for people who love theatre to stage manage their plays.
(A scene from Outside Edge, our current production)
- We are a very successful, award-winning amateur theatre, run entirely by volunteers.
- We have a loyal following and sell-out performances.
- We have our own theatre and a lively and talented membership.
- Each year we mount six plays in our main Auditorium and several in our Studio.
Each production needs a stage manager and an assistant:
- to work closely with the director;
- to attend rehearsals regularly;
- to manage the actors;
- to see that stage props and furniture are in place;
- to manage the running of the play during the production.
If you are interested, we’d love to talk to you. You’d be under no obligation. No previous experience necessary: we’ll give you every assistance. All that’s needed is a willingness to get involved.
Contact us at email@example.com or leave a message on 01244 322674.
Hilary Egan, Chairman of Directors’ Committee